There are many ways to make profits and gains in your business.
The Charlotte Chamber of Commerce is thankful to have the
opportunity to bring further growth to your organization.
Their new quarterly educational workshops will bring more
knowledge and insight to achieve these gains.
Topic of the Quarter: Continually improving your small
- Saturday, September 23rd 9am-11am
- Located at the Community room in the Library
- Coffee and a light breakfast provided
- $5 to members and $15 to non-members
- 9am Speaker: David Schwinn, Professor of Management and Leadership at Lansing Community College
- - Topic: Continual Improvement for Small Businesses.
- 10am Speaker: Kellie Hanford, Business Consultant - with SBDC
- - Topic: Preparing a one page Business Plan